BOOK BEFORE JANUARY 2019
AT 2018 PRICES
This cosy 200 year old red brick semi-detached cottage retains all the charm of yesteryear, with its exposed beams and wood burning stove. Tastefully decorated and with quality soft furnishings this cottage provides a feeling of relaxed, comfortable period living. It is set in its own pretty garden and patio area.
- Ground Floor
- Sitting room. This cosy room with exposed beams and wood burning stove looks out onto the cottage's own garden.
- Kitchen Diner. This light and airy room is well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Shower, washbasin & wc.
- First Floor
- Kingsize bedroom reached by quaint winding staircase (unfortunately means this cottage is not suitable for the disabled). The view from this room is across the garden to a small cottage opposite and beyond to open fields.
- Spacious wardrobe
- Own Garden
- Own patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Woodburning Stove (basket of logs supplied)
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- TV and DVD
- Duvets (summer and winter togs), pillows and linen
- Shared washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ample off-road parking
Contact Tracy and Gary Greenwood:
Email Tracy and Gary Greenwood
Sat Nav Reference:
Apple Tree Cottage
|Sat, 29 Sep 2018||Fri, 12 Oct 2018||£350||£275|
|Sat, 13 Oct 2018||Fri, 26 Oct 2018||£375||£295|
|Sat, 27 Oct 2018||Fri, 14 Dec 2018||£295||£225|
|Sat, 15 Dec 2018||Wed, 01 Jan 2020||£425||£325|
|Wed, 02 Jan 2019||Thu, 04 Apr 2019||£325||£250|
|Fri, 05 Apr 2019||Wed, 24 Apr 2019||£350||£275|
|Thu, 25 Apr 2019||Fri, 24 May 2019||£375||£295|
|Sat, 25 May 2019||Fri, 28 Jun 2019||£395||£325|
|Sat, 29 Jun 2019||Fri, 30 Aug 2019||£425||£350|
|Sat, 31 Aug 2019||Fri, 27 Sep 2019||£395||£325|
|Sat, 28 Sep 2019||Sat, 26 Oct 2019||£375||£295|
|Sun, 27 Oct 2019||Thu, 19 Dec 2019||£325||£250|
|Fri, 20 Dec 2019||Wed, 01 Jan 2020||£425||£350|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||Sat, 04 Apr 2020||£325||£250|