Book know for 2018
at 2017 prices
This cosy 200 year old red brick semi-detached cottage retains all the charm of yesteryear, with its exposed beams and wood burning stove. Tastefully decorated and with quality soft furnishings this cottage provides a feeling of relaxed, comfortable period living. It is set in its own pretty garden and patio area.
- Ground Floor
- Sitting room. This cosy room with exposed beams and wood burning stove looks out onto the cottage's own garden.
- Kitchen Diner. This light and airy room is well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Shower, washbasin & wc.
- First Floor
- Kingsize bedroom reached by quaint winding staircase (unfortunately means this cottage is not suitable for the disabled). The view from this room is across the garden to a small cottage opposite and beyond to open fields.
- Spacious wardrobe
- Own Garden
- Own patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Woodburning Stove (basket of logs supplied)
- Central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- TV and DVD
- Duvets (summer and winter togs), pillows and linen
- Shared washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ample off-road parking
Contact Tracy and Gary Greenwood:
Email Tracy and Gary Greenwood
Sat Nav Reference:
Apple Tree Cottage
|Mon, 16 Dec 2013||Tue, 02 Jan 2018||£425||£325|
|Sat, 17 Dec 2016||Fri, 06 Jan 2017||£395||£240|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2017||Fri, 10 Feb 2017||£265||£195|
|Sat, 11 Feb 2017||Sat, 18 Feb 2017||£295||£225|
|Sun, 19 Feb 2017||Fri, 31 Mar 2017||£275||£195|
|Sat, 01 Apr 2017||Fri, 28 Apr 2017||£325||£250|
|Sat, 29 Apr 2017||Fri, 26 May 2017||£350||£275|
|Sat, 27 May 2017||Fri, 30 Jun 2017||£375||£295|
|Sat, 01 Jul 2017||Fri, 01 Sep 2017||£425||£325|
|Sat, 02 Sep 2017||Fri, 29 Sep 2017||£375||£295|
|Sat, 30 Sep 2017||Fri, 13 Oct 2017||£350||£275|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2017||Fri, 15 Dec 2017||£265||£195|